BMW E36 325i Arctic Green
Hi guys, after a long pause of detailing due to my past semester exams, I’ve kind of resumed, although I am still taking extra classes and will have my exam for that in less than two weeks. *doom* (if only can master not being lazy and procrastinating, haha)
Here is a detail which was done on the 15th of January. This is the same BMW from this post :
It belongs to my uncle and requires only a simple one-step polish and protection, so not much pictures for this post, I apologize.
Some before pictures:
• Wash with Meguiar’s Hyper Wash
• Clay with Perma Glass No.2 Clay
• Re-wash with Meguiar’s Hyper Wash
• Polish with Menzerna 106FF@900rpms with W-8006 Polishing Pad.
• Seal with Meguiar’s #21 Synthetic Sealant
• Wax with Meguair’s #16 Paste Wax
• Autoglym’s Bumper Care applied to trim
• Meguiar’s All Season Dressing to tyres
• Interior cleaned with Meguiar’s All Purpose Cleaner(APC)
• Leather cleaned with APC and conditioned with Meguiar’s Rich Leather Cleaner/Conditioner
• Glass cleaned with Meguiar’s Glass Cleaner Concentrate
Some afters, again sorry for the lack of pictures on this detail.
Bucket of water after cleaning interior:
Thanks for looking =)