BMW E36 325i Arctic Green
Hi guys, after a long pause of detailing due to my past semester exams, I’ve kind of resumed, although I am still taking extra classes and will have my exam for that in less than two weeks. *doom* (if only can master not being lazy and procrastinating, haha)
Here is a detail which was done on the 15th of January. This is the same BMW from this post :
It belongs to my uncle and requires only a simple one-step polish and protection, so not much pictures for this post, I apologize.
Some before pictures:
• Wash with Meguiar’s Hyper Wash
• Clay with Perma Glass No.2 Clay
• Re-wash with Meguiar’s Hyper Wash
• Polish with Menzerna 106FF@900rpms with W-8006 Polishing Pad.
• Seal with Meguiar’s #21 Synthetic Sealant
• Wax with Meguair’s #16 Paste Wax
• Autoglym’s Bumper Care applied to trim
• Meguiar’s All Season Dressing to tyres
• Interior cleaned with Meguiar’s All Purpose Cleaner(APC)
• Leather cleaned with APC and conditioned with Meguiar’s Rich Leather Cleaner/Conditioner
• Glass cleaned with Meguiar’s Glass Cleaner Concentrate
Some afters, again sorry for the lack of pictures on this detail.
Bucket of water after cleaning interior:
Thanks for looking =)
Rare colour for a E36, first time I have seen it but it looks nice
Thanks Miguel, the car is re-sprayed. 🙂
Sooner or later, Google will find all new spam methods.
But unfortunately not every request will get approved. There
are other ways to improve your ranking in Googlemaps, the purpose of this blog post is not to tell you EVERYTHING
Frederick Web Promotions can do to improve your ranking, the purpose of this
particular blog post is to:.